Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Boy Baby Shower Ideas

This was my first party where I made my own decorations.  I feel like I did well for my first time.  I had a lemonade bar, sweets bar, and taco bar ( since that is what the mother to be was craving). The lemonade bar had a stork I made on it out of paper and a flower arrangement stand. It also had different lemonade glass pitchers filled with lemonade I had colored with food coloring.  There were lemons sliced for their drinks and different colored sugar to dip the rim of their glasses in.  The sweets bar had marshmellow pops ( easy to make- marshmellows on a stick dipped in melted chocolate and colored sugar). It also had cute cupcakes with babies in blankets made of fondent.  The diaper cake was a castle!  Easy to make, just add paper cones on top!









No comments:

Post a Comment