Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fast theme without much time- Country Girl

I realized my best friends birthday was coming up and nobody was doing anything for her.  Therefore, I decided to have her and a few close friends over and feed them dinner and drinks before going out to party for the evening.  She is a country girl at heart so she got a cowgirl/country theme.  I had one week to put the decor together and had to make quick choices.  I knew mason jar sweet tea would be a big part of establishing the theme and easy to do and found a pack at walmart for like four dollars.  next making a WANTED sign for her for the old west with funny pictures on it was easy and essential.  The rest was a matter of borrowing and gathering an assortment of items to help with the theme...baskets, metal bowls, boots, and cardboard to make my food labels. It all came together nicely for the short amount of time I had and concidering it was all a surprise to her that there was even going to be a theme~!  I especially loved the cowgirl boot as a flower vace. 






No comments:

Post a Comment