Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pin Up Girl Bridal Lingerie Shower

Remember all my decorations I do on a very small budget.  Therefore I made and decorated my own cupcakes and marshmellow pops. My cupcakes I put different lingerie items on.  My pops are marshmellows on a stick dipped in melted chocolate and colored sprinkles.  Everything for this party is sparkly, feminine, and pink.  My banner on the fireplace was made with string and paper. I also bought the wall decals of the women on etsy.  I made a few pinup girl posters myself, not all in the pictures, and bought lots of feather boas.  We had a panty decorating bar for entertainment.  I put out all my craft stuff and supplies on the bar for the women to choose from with glue and scissors, and then bought panties in solid color packs at walmart in varies sizes.  It was a huge hit!  I also made a huge cardboard boustier cutout which is only slightly pictured under the panty banner on the fireplace.  Her drinks were margaritas in a bowl with floating light up flowers and pinup girl napkins.  Of course i decorated her own wine glass for her for the evening and to keep.  It was very fun!  My streamers also covered the walls and ceiling and were sparkling. They helped make it feel like a different world when you entered the room.









No comments:

Post a Comment